Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
RIGHT! off to try this
good night joint, I’m going to smoke you soon,
its been a long day since I woke at noon.
all others before you, were equally as good,
as I smoked one after the other because I could.
good night joint, your different then the rest,
you serve a different purpose that I enjoy the best.
You give me great dreams and help me sleep all night,
how could smoking you be wrong when it feels so right.
good night joint, I love you like a brother,
Accept when I’m done smoking you, I might roll another.